What is Kinemaster Pro?
What is KineMaster Pro – Kinemaster is a professional video editing app for Android/IOS devices that allows you to easily customize, edit, and add text and images to your videos. You can voice over and you can add slow-motion effect in your videos and Much More.
Who made the KineMaster App?
Who made the KineMaster App – The App was made by NexStreaming on 23 October 2018, in South Korea, NexStreaming recently exceeded 80 million global downloads, and now has over 18 million monthly active users, that must mean this app is absolutely mind-blowing.
Click here to change this text
Is Kinemaster free to use?
Is KineMaster free to use? As everyone likes to have a trial of some sort just to ensure you like the product before purchasing it. Kinemaster is a free subscription-based video editing app available both for iOS and Android it also has a free trial available for you to try.
What is the use of KineMaster?
KineMaster is used as a video editor for Android smartphones. … KineMaster provides a wide range of video editing functions, including transition effects, text and handwriting overlays, video and image layers, up to four additional audio tracks, detailed volume envelope control, and more.
What can you use KineMaster for?
You Use KineMaster to Create Professional Videos Effectively on your Smartphone, Make incredible videos on your phone, tablet, or Chromebook! KineMaster is an easy-to-use, full-featured video editor loaded with powerful tools. KineMaster and all of its editing tools are free to use, but you can unlock even more with KineMaster Premium. Edit and share all your videos with KineMaster!
What Feature highlits does KineMaster have?
KineMaster has a range of Highlights such as:
- Add and combine multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
• Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
• Share on YouTube, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Stories, and more!
• Reverse your videos
• Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
• Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
• editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
• The KineMaster Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
• Speed control for time-lapse and slow-motion effects
• EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
• Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
What are Kinemaster Benefits?
The following are the benefits KineMaster has to offer:
Mobile Video Editor
Supreme video editing does not have to be limited to desktop and laptop computers. With KineMaster, professionals and amateurs alike have access to tools that allow them to create magnificent videos with multiple effects on their mobile devices. This allows them to be productive and lets them work on their ideas even while they are on-the-go.
KineMaster supports multiple layers of videos, audios, texts, images, handwriting, and more. These can be finely controlled so that their transitions are exact, allowing editors to achieve the effect that they have in mind.
When a video’s lighting is not how a user wants it to be at the time it was recorded, it can be easily adjusted in KineMaster. The application enables users to adjust their hue, brightness, and other similar settings for them to be able to create a consistent environment in their videos.
Recording audio and video can be done in real-time right within KineMaster. This allows users to instantly add effects or modify the video without having to wait for the recording process to be completed. The same can be done with audios, enabling users to add multiple tracks as they go.
Social Media Sharing
KineMaster is perfect for advertisers, publishers, influencers, and for people who love to showcase their creativity to the world. That is because they can share their video on social media channels straight from the video editing platform, allowing them to reach their audiences swiftly.
What is nice about KineMaster?
The really nice thing about KineMastr is that it is portable you use your portable handheld device to create artistic work of art, forget about the PC that you need to carry around and worry about power supplies etc. It removes the complication from the taks as its easily able to do if you have the correct app.
What are the Pros of the KineMaster?
For those in the know The Pros of having the KineMaster are:
- It offers landscape view which is quite good and comfy for most of the users. Well, it doesn’t strain your eyes, for sure.
- Choosing the images or videos from your collections is easy as the app also connects to cloud system.
- You can switch from a very basic operation to a rather complicated one.
- You can enjoy the free trial up to 14 days.
What are the Cons of KineMaster?
Sit and Wonder what The cons of the KineMaster are see below:
- The app doesn’t support 4K resolution although it offers 1080p type, which is a good one for a smartphone.
- After all, no smartphones are powerful enough for the 4K type just yet.
- The app will lag and freeze if your device isn’t compatible with it.
- If you choose the free service, your videos will have KineMaster watermark logo on them. If you want to be free from it, you need to have a paid service.
What formats are supported by KineMaster?
Formats to suit your needs, KineMaster offers a variety of formats that is supports such as
- Video formats: MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV
- Image formats: JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, GIF (still image only)
- Export Video Format: MP4 (H.264 Baseline + AAC LC)
- Real-time video and audio recording
How would one use the APP?
To operate the app is fairly easy. If you want to upload photos or videos, you can do it with the available feature. You can also write an opening line or have it with an image – whatever style meets your preference. If you are familiar with a video editor app before, this one is definitely a no brainer. Even if you aren’t used to the app can still operate the app easily and maneuver your way around. If you decide to have a final touchup, the effects feature will help a lot.
What is New on KineMaster?
Two new featues on KineMaster
- Timeline snapping (to playhead, primary timeline media, transition start/center/end points)UX/UI changes:
- Jump to a clip or transition’s start/end points, in addition to a project’s start/end points (long press option added)
What Features does KineMaster offer?
- Multiple Layers
- Speed Control
- Frame-by-Frame Trimming
- Instant Preview
- Audio Filters
- Volume Envelope
- Animation Styles
- Transition Effects
- Real-Time Recording
- Social Media Sharing
What are KineMaster Pricing Plans?
KineMaster have two pricing plans and obviously a free trial so you can first experiment before buying a product that you may or may not like!
- Free Trial
- Monthly Subscription – $4.99
- Annual Subscription – $39.99
Both plans give users complete access to KineMaster features and tools. A trial mode is also available for free but with limited features and tools access. Videos made in trial mode also bear the KineMaster watermark.